Too Faced Cosmetics Primed and Poreless
- Erase pores and imperfections: virtually erases pores, softens lines and perfects your complexion leaving skin ready for bronzer, powder, makeup or nothing at all
- Customized formula provides an airbrushed canvas as it preps skin for bronzers, powder products and foundations
- Mulberry extract and arctostaphylos UVA URSI protect, brighten and lighten skin for a renewed freshness and soothing effect. Witness long term benefits with daily use
- Retinyl palmitate and cyclodextrin with cavamax retinol restore moisture, elasticity and suppleness with apowerful combination of anti-wrinkle, youth enhancing, skincare ingredients
- Camellia oil and vitamin A essence of the white tea plant and the free radical fighting vitamins are nature?s most powerful antioxidants. Skin looks firmer, brighter and more resilient, even up close
This one-of a-kind makeup primer was scientifically formulated to wear under bronzers and foundation powders, or alone, to achieve the look of flawless skin without makeup! Vitamins A and C, mulberry extract and a powerful dose of retinol virtually banish pores while tired skin is left hydrated, firmer, and detoxified.
Primed and Poreless creates the perfect canvas to allow powders, bronzers and foundations to airbrush onto the skin seamlessly and perfectly blended. Skin appears brighter, fresher and younger. Color stays true and in place all day.
Customized formula: provides an airbrushed canvas as it preps skin for bronzers, powder products and foundations. Bronzers glide on without grabbing or looking heavy. Powders float above imperfect. Makeup applies like magic onto skin. Color stays true and in place all day.
34 of 34 people found the following review helpful
My Favorite Primer, December 4, 2010
Samantha J “Chick Lit Plus” (Des Moines, IA)
This review is from: Too Faced Cosmetics Primed and Poreless, 1 Ounce (Misc.)
I have a new favorite beauty brand, Too Faced Cosmetics. Recently, I picked up their Primed and Poreless Face Primer, a little fun gift for myself to try out something new. I have never used a primer before, but have read many good things about the magical powers they can do to one’s face. And let me tell you- I love this product! The directions advise to use a nickel size amount and spread evenly over your face, and it will help smooth skin and banish pores. Too Faced even boasts that this primer will leave skin hydrated and firmer, and make your appearance seem brighter, younger, and fresher. The primer goes on underneath all makeup, foundation, bronzer and concealer included, and helps makeup go on smoother and stay on longer. And I stand by all those qualities! The pores on my cheeks were basically gone, my skin looked smoother and even felt much, much smoother, and my makeup lasted longer throughout the day- even through my workout routine! What really amazed me about this product though it how it covered a scar on my nose. I had my nose pierced for some time in college, and when I removed the ring I got a wonderful bluish scar left in its place. I have not been able to find anything to help conceal the mark, not even Estee Lauders “miracle puddy” that costs 0. But the Primed and Poreless helped fade the color once applied! I couldn’t believe when I looked in the mirror and could barely notice my scar. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who wants to erase pores, smooth skin, and help hide any imperfections. It doesn’t completely conceal acne, so I use a foundation over top, but it really does help make the skin look fresher. At , it might seem a little expensive, but I don’t have a problem paying for a product that actually works!
Anti-menopause for very light skin, dark circles!, December 1, 2011
Works Wonders!!!, January 12, 2012