The Best Tea Tree Oil
by First Botany Cosmeceuticals
Known solution to help in fighting dandruff, acne, toenail fungus, yeast infections, cold sores and more…
- Supreme Quality – This Pharmaceutical Caliber Tea Tree Oil is 100% unadulterated and untainted just to keep the efficacy most intact. A purified product of steam distilled fresh leaves. Non-Toxin, No Additives, No Preservatives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with no Fillers and No artificial ingredients added. Therapeutic Grade. Bottled in USA
- A Large Size 4 Oz. Bottle Available With A Glass Dropper – For individual use most essential oils are sold in 5ml, 10ml or 15ml sizes even if they do come in a large size not many are available with a Glass Dropper.
- Aromatic And FeelL Euphoric – Exhaustion, drowsiness and irritability are recurring result of various factors that cannot be easily identified and unbearable. Free your mind, relax and feel serene with the delightful smell of Tea Tree. Prominent aromatherapy experts advocate storing essential oils in a refrigerated environment if not at least in a cool place. Try This Today! – You Save 79%
- Powerful Cleanser, Puryfier & Rejuvenating Oil: Pure Australian Tea Tree oil is accepted broadly and recommended by renowned natural healthcare practitioners and aroma therapists. Easy and safe topical application without soiling the hands comes with a glass dropper. Tea tree oil uses can be extended to any household need. Studies on Tea Tree Oil has shown potential benefits in helping to fight acnes, eczema, dandruff, fungal infections of the nail, yeast infections, skin tags, athlete’s foot, cuts, burns and abrasions, insect bites and stings, lice, and ringworms. Studies on Tea Tree Oil has shown some beneficial benefits against vaginal infections, sore throat, cold sores and ear infections. This Australia Tea Tree Oil can be added to bath water to help with bronchial congestion, pulmonary inflammation and cough.
- Experience The Result Or Money Back – We stand behind our products with 100% Guarantee policy. Try it and if you are not fully satisfied we will refund your money!
Tea Tree Oil, known by the botanical name Melaleuca alternifolia, is known to possess antiseptic properties. The First Botany’s Melaleuca oil is one of the best natural Australian oil and is extracted from the leaves and twigs by steam distillation. Tree tea oil is a key ingredient of soaps, creams, lotions, and disinfectants throughout the world.
Tea Tree Oil Uses:
• Helps to soothe sunburns.
• Helps to fight toenail fungus and athlete’s foot
• Can be used as an effective Remedy for acne, skin infections, skin tags, warts and rashes
• Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner and in homemade kitchen cleaner
• Add few drops of tea tree Oil in shampoo to fight with lice naturally
• Known to Possess antiseptic
11 of 13 people found the following review helpful
A very versatile item, July 17, 2015
tcf (California USA)
This review is from: The Best Tea Tree Oil by First Botany Cosmeceuticals
Tea Tree oil has quickly become a necessary thing in my life because it has so many uses. This particular brand has a great smell. It comes in a sturdy bottle, with a nice dropper. The dropper screws on nicely no worries about leaks, and it is a large bottle so it will last me a long time since you only use a few drops for each need.
I use tea tree oil for ear infections by mixing it with witch hazel and putting it in my ears. It is also great for killing bad smells. I put a few drops in the bottom of the trash can, in the laundry when I was clothes.
It is also great as a cleaner, I put 1 to 2 teaspoons in a spray bottle of water that I use on things like the cat box when I clean it out before putting fresh litter in. It also is good for soothing insect bites.
I was given the opportunity to buy this product at a discounted price in exchange for the promise that I would leave an honest review and I am happy with it. It smells good, it works wonderfully, and it comes well packaged. I couldn’t ask for more, when I run low I will be buying more.
Tea Tree Oil, July 19, 2015
I use Tea Tree oil for everything, in my soaps, and cleaning products, and face cleaner.