One With Nature Dead Sea Mud Dead Sea Minerals Soap
- Made with sea salts and mud from the Dead Sea, gently exfoliates skin with a light, nice scent
- Tripled milled soap with Argan Oil and Shea Butter
- Deeply cleanses and tones while restoring the skins natural PH
- Unique soap combines genuine Dead Sea salts with a pure vegetable base to provide a truly natural cleansing experience
- Made in Jordan with Dead Sea minerals
At One With Nature, we are dedicated to crafting only the finest skin care products. Care is taken to design, develop and manufacture our products in harmony with nature and our customer’s needs. We are also committed to preserving the Dead Sea through our partnership with FoEME (Friends of the Earth Middle East). Environmental consciousness is the cornerstone of our business.
Dead Sea Minerals Soap combine genuine Dead Sea minerals, thousands of years in the making, with a pure vegetable base and moisturizing shea butter to provide a truly luxurious cleansing experience. Our soothing bath bars relax muscles, stimulate circulation and restore the skin’s natural pH. Best of all, they are 100% natural.
Our eye-catching colors result from a blend of plant and naturally-occurring mineral pigments found in the diverse climate zones of the region. The rich scents come from pure essential oils or other 100% natural sources. More than 1300 feet below sea level, the shores of the Dead Sea mark the world’s lowest elevation and the sight of one of nature’s greatest wonders. Fed by the River Jordan, the Dead Sea’s mineral rich salts and muds have unique therapeutic value, acting to deeply cleanse and tone while restoring the skin’s natural PH.
This unique Dead Sea minerals soap combines genuine Dead Sea salts—thousands of years in the making— with a pure vegetable base to provide a truly natural cleansing experience. Put simply—The Dead Sea is really old, but using this bar of soap will help you and your skin look and feel younger. You just won’t believe it until you try it. Experience the Dead Sea Difference.
20 of 20 people found the following review helpful
Comforting for Skin problems, September 16, 2008
Amazon Customer (Boston, MA, USA)
This review is from: One With Nature Dead Sea Mud Dead Sea Minerals Soap, 7 Ounce Bar (Health and Beauty)
* Has helped calm and sooth my psoriasis and eczema
* Only 9 Ingredients, all of which i can pronounce
* Smells great
* Has a nice grit to it
* it sooths my irritated skin (have to list it twice, its the only soap i’ve used so far that has been able to make it feel better)Cons:
* It wouldn’t hurt maybe to have a little more cinnamon in it to give it a little more smell. But why mess with something i’d consider close to perfect.
Lasts Forever / Great for Sensitive Skin!!, September 4, 2010
Maybe the best bar soap I have ever used!, November 30, 2011