I stumbled across this on a website and read up on it some more and decided to buy 1 just to try it. They’re only ! I WAS INSTANTLY HOOKED! I went out and got some more! they have a great selection of colors, but I am dark skinned, so some don’t look as good on me as they would on a fairer complexion. I previously purchased a similar product (From Hourglass) and this is even better! I am bummed I spent – on lip products before. I only wear matte, so these are great. My favorite colors are below!Monte Carlo: The best red color! Blue-based.
Prague: an AMAZING light plum!
Copenhagen: Beautiful darker plum.
Abu Dhabi: Great pnik-ish nude
Stockholm: Great nudeI also have some tips below for those who want to buy this product.
1. It takes almost a half hour to dry fully, to the perfect matte. At least for me it takes almost that long.
2. Always use a chapstick before applying this, as it is pretty drying. Many reviews have stated that this is a drying product, so make sure to apply on exfoliated moisturized lips.
3. It lasts pretty long, maybe need 1 reapplication over the span of a 12 hour day. I usually don’t reapply because I am careful when I am eating.
4. With a steady hand, you can apply without the use of a liner. I NEVER use a liner with this because it does not bleed. You get a clean line!
5. There is minimal transfer once the product dries, but make sure not to let your lips touch anything before it’s dry,
6. It’s not sticky like some similar products once it’s dried.
If you know how to use this product carefully, it’s amazing. It truly rivals similar products that are 3-5 times more costly. I have ditched my MAC Matte Lipsticks for these! Other products like Hourglass () and Lime Crime Velvetines () don’t even come close! The color selection is amazing. Every color you can possibly need, really.
I hope this helps!