Hyaluronic Pure Moisturizing Cream
Post-peel Repair and Restore, Enhanced with Squalane and Botanical Extracts, Best Wrinkle Cream
- Ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic cream enhanced with Squalane to repair and protect skin post-treatment. Hyaluronic acid is a natural humectant, drawing in moisture from the environment and able to hold up to a 1,000 times its’ own weight in water.
- Light and non-greasy. Squalane is produced naturally by skin, but levels decrease after age 20. Derived from Olives, Squalane is ultra-hydrating and over time fades pigmentation and scars and reverses UV damage while fighting free radicals
- Stimulates new cell production, collagen formation, and is a powerful anti-oxidant. Hyaluronic Acid and Squalane work together to soften and smooth even persistant scars and stretch marks
- Ideal for Age Spots, Dry Dull Skin, Freckles, Sun Spots, Increasing Skin Radiance and Luminosity, Acne Scarring, Skin Lightening, Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, Melasma, Reducing Wrinkles, crows feet, and Fine Lines,
- 100% Made in the USA, High quality product produced in an FDA-registered facility certified GMP – Good Manufacturing Practices Product, to guarantee quality and safety of the product.
A well balanced moisturizer, Hyaluronic Acid Cream combines highly effective biogenic ingredients to soothe, nurture, and restore the skin’s moisture content. Hyaluronic Acid creates an ideal environment for the generation of new skin cells, and plays an important role in tissue hydration, lubrication and cellular function. Squalane is produced naturally by skin, but levels decrease after age 20. Derived from Olives, Squalane is ultra-hydrating and over time fades pigmentation and scars and reverses UV damage while fighting free radicals.
Smoothes skin, reduces wrinkles and stimulates new cell growth. Alcohol free Paraben, free Phthalate, free Gluten, Free No added artificial colors, fragrance, or preservatives. Reduces dark circles and puffiness under eyes.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
Refreshing and smooth like Vanilla pudding! 🙂, August 1, 2014
beauty4free2u “Sissi” (USA)
This review is from: Hyaluronic Pure Moisturizing Cream (Post-peel Repair and Restore) Enhanced with Squalane and Botanical Extracts, Best Wrinkle Cream (Misc.)
I could not stop but think of a creamy vanilla pudding when I saw the wonderfully smooth consistency of this cream. Hyaluronic Acid is a wonderful ingredient as it soaks in all water it can get and with that plumps up your skin.This is a great addition after the Lactic Acid Peel. Now you might think that you should not use a moisturizer after a peel but this is actually not true. The peel will happen within the skin and you can not stop it with a moisturizer but you help the skin instead to appear smooth.This is a very light weight cream and I used only a tiny amount- my skin soaked it right away in after the peel. It felt smoothing and refreshing. I did not notice a strong scent- a hint of a “medical” scent I would say- but not overwhelming, barely there scent.
OBSESSED!!!!make up, June 2, 2014
Great After Peel Repair, May 13, 2014
My Beauty Diary Hydrating Mask, Hyaluronic Acid, 10 Count
- Making your skin appear long-lasting moisturizing, brightening, and firming
- Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronate, is the most important polysaccharide in the dermis od the skin and is considered the best moisturizing ingredient in skin care product
- Normal skin types especially recommended for dry skin and for instant moisture retention
- Suitable skin types: normal skin types especially recommended for dry skin and for instant moisture retention
- 10 count
My Beauty Diary hyaluronic acid hydrating mask. Long-lasting moisturizing pure hyaluronic acid, the active moisturizing ingredient in this mask, has a special molecular structure that can pack water molecules tightly. Accompanied by long-lasting soothing factors such as algae from the intertidal zone, bladder wrack, aloe vera and the patented long-lasting moisturizing ingredient cosphingo TM, it is readily absorbed and infuses plumpness and softness, leaving the skin radiant youthful and moisturized. Brightening and firming a perfect blend of the arnica montana and ruscus aculeatus infuses the skin with double-action active factors that improve elasticity and firmness and instantly enhances softness in the skin. The malva sylvestris complex
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
Save the serum!!!, December 9, 2013
YingWei (Minneapolis, MN)
Wanted to see what the hype was all about and to see if the serum in these products were really that good. Also, heard from other reviewers that the amount serum used in these mask was a lot so I found another use described in my review for these masks.
After using so many types of Hyaluronic acid serums, I can say that whatever serum they put in these products are worth the $$$. When you touch the serum that’s in the mask it feels like there is silicon but there isn’t so the serum spreads easily and literally gets absorbed into the face with ease. Another great thing about this serum it’s paraben and fragrance FREE.
One way that I make full use of these masks is that instead of using the mask itself I squeeze out all the serum in the mask and place the serum in a container and just use it as a daily night mask (without the mask of course ;). I was able to get around ~4/5oz of serum from all the masks for which if you’ve bought serums in a bottle before usually costs ~$30/oz. I plan to use this trick for all my future masks so I’m getting my money’s worth in serum and moisturizing. After one night, my face looked plumped and glowing from the serum which was a huge surprise but then again I used it over night =D
Please note: I bought from Amazon directly to avoid any forgeries/ fakes, I recommend that everyone do the same. It gives you peace of mind when using this product. It’s getting harder to tell the fakes from real ones from other 3rd party sellers.
Instant relief, December 4, 2013
I’ve used this once a week so far three times, and have noticed a definite difference in my face. It’s softer, and is relieving the redness on the sides of my nose.
Just alright, June 9, 2014