Derma Roller SGF – Titanium Alloy Micro Needle Skin Roller for Body and Face
Ultimate Therapy for Reduction of Stretch Marks, Wrinkles, Acne Scars, Cellulite, Hair Loss, Large Pores & more!
- Personal Hygiene does not allow for sharing this roller, so buy 2! Get one for yourself and one for your loved one!
- Helps reduce acne scars and stretch marks, even minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. It has even proven to reduce CELLULITE!!! This is the most awesome anti-aging device you have ever seen, a virtual “Fountain of Youth”!
- Derma Rolling causes your skin to naturally produce collagen, thereby rejuvenating your skin for a healthy and vibrant complexion. This also massively increases the absorption of all your facial creams and lotions!
- The Derma Roller SGF has 1.0mm length needles on a roller with 540 Titanium Alloy needles for treating acne scars, wrinkles, fine lines and stretch marks! It is even shown to be beneficial with hyper pigmentation and can even reduce under eye puffiness! Studies also show this amazing tool to be beneficial in stimulating new hair growth!!!
- The affordable “at home” treatment the Spa’s don’t want you to know about! Easy to use, inexpensive, and warranted. We only want “Happy Rollers”! At this price, give it a try! It is refundable if you are not completely satisfied!
Women and men from all over the world are using Micro Needle Therapy or what is now being called a Derma Roller, with miraculous results. Dramatic benefits after first few uses however, extended efforts will produce even better results. Visual and noticeable improvements in just a few days!
Derma Roller SGF is made with Titanium needles in a 1.0mm length, on a roller with a 540 needle count.
– Scar removal including acne scars
– Stretch Mark removal
– Wrinkle removal/reduction
– Cellulite reduction
– Large Pore reduction
– Hair Loss restoration
– Hyper Pigmentation treatment
The Professional’s Choice for Skin Treatment at Home
– Super easy to use
– Stimulates Collagen production
– No bruising, infection, discoloration, ‘healing time’ or other complications
– Cost effective
– Almost all skin types can be treated
– Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients from appropriate skin care products
124 of 132 people found the following review helpful
So far I can recommend, May 12, 2014
M Ramey (KNOXVILLE, TN, US)
This review is from: Derma Roller SGF – Titanium Alloy Micro Needle Skin Roller
After doing quite a bit of reading and research I decided to get the 1.0mm roller for my face. Let me say it does not hurt at all! I began rolling very lightly and was able to increase pressure right away…but I did not put heavy pressure as this is contraindicated for any rolling. It actually felt good…sounds weird but true. Afterward my face was red like a light sunburn and that is normal. It was actually more uncomfortable after rolling than during as it felt like a sunburn, which again is normal. I used my all natural products following the procedure. The next day my face was still had a sunburn appearance until mid afternoon and I rolled the night before. My face felt tight and smooth. My main goal is to even out skin tone, erase darkly pigmented areas and produce collagen to fill in some forehead lines that are starting and lines vertical frown lines on the inner sides of my eyebrows.I am a RN and after much research here are my recommendations:
– Make sure and cleanse face thoroughly prior to rolling and clean face with alcohol on cotton fully two times…with fresh cotton swab on second time.
– Make sure hair is pulled back completely
– Soak your roller in at least 70% alcohol 15-30 min prior to procedure and afterwards
– Make sure to only use 100% natural products on your face afterwards! This is very important so read your labels thoroughly. Since the absorption of the product you use on your fact afterward is increased +1000x or more, you must use all natural even organic products. No chemicals. This was recommend on reputable research material over and over.
– DO NOT roll more than every 30 days. I know there are a lot of reviews where people are rolling several times a week, every two weeks, etc. But I have done the medical research on this and for collagen formation, if you roll more often than every 30 days the collagen production cycle will be interrupted and it will defeat the purpose. Yes, people do see increased “fullness” in their face and diminished lines when they roll more often, but this is not attributed to collagen being produced…but it is attributed to the tissue being in a constant state of inflammation. Read the cycle of collagen production at the cellular level and you will understand why rolling more often is contraindicated and will work against the formation of collagen and not for it. This process takes time…many months for your body to produce the amount of collagen to fill in lines and that is based off medical research.Because this process takes many months to see the true results and you will need to roll monthly up to 18 months or more to achieve maximum results (although visible results will be noticeable in 6 months) I can only give a four star rating now but will update later. The product is quality and painless.As I said, you will see results in the first 12-26 hours following rolling, but keep in mind this is the ACUTE response phase by your tissues and inflammation. Peak collagen production does not start until approx. 2 weeks…look up research for exact dates as data not in front of me as I write this review. Over TIME you should see the fullness in your face lasts even after the initial tissue inflammation after rolling.Hope this helps and happy rolling. Remember, it takes a lot of time for lines to form and it will take time for them to lessen or go away. This is not an overnight cure…it takes time for the body to produce collagen and consistent use should produce results according to medical research.
WOW. Results in days!!!, July 10, 2013
So far, this is the best skin care purchase I have ever made!, April 23, 2014
1. Place roller in highest alcohol you can find for 20 min.
2. Let roller air dry.
3. Wash hands for 20 seconds with antibacterial soap.
4. Remove makeup.
5. Gently exfoliate.
6. Wash face for 20 seconds with antibacterial soap.
7. Wipe face with alcohol, let air dry (this is probably way extreme for people with normal skin, but I’m so concerned about an infection with my skin that I feel like I have to do this step).
8. Start rolling!(I was careful not to roll over any active acne, just around, so as not to spread that bacteria. Next time I won’t have to worry about that though, because there is no active acne now!)
9. As I finish each area, I apply a serum with Vit C, E, B, Hyaluronic Acid and Ferulic Acid (sold by Trove of Goods on Amazon) and Colloidal Silver (fights infections and speeds up skin cell renewal).
10. Place roller in alcohol again for 20 min, let air dry before putting back in the case.
11. Any time I wash my face in between treatments I use a mixture of a drop of my favorite skin lotion (Boots Expert Sensitive Skin Lotion), a few drops of the Vit C serum, and a few drops of Colloidal Silver.Sorry for world’s longest review, but I hope it helps someone out there suffering from anything similar to what I have experienced. I am documenting the journey with pictures and I am very excited to see how those continue to improve!
Also, the company SGF has been great about following up with me regarding my purchase, answering any questions I have had and giving me tips for using the roller. Thanks, SGF!