Dead Sea Salt Soap by Adovia
- THE NATURAL SOAP: Deeply Moisturizer and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin. Made with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea – Great Amount and Behalf for Everyday Moisturizer Facial treatment cleanser.
- THE BENEFITS OF DEAD SEA SALT SOAP By ADOVIA: Removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while concurrently infuse it with minerals base to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized. The natural balance of your skin will be resume and your skin will have that healthy shine. Healthy alternative to standard soaps which leave skin dry and flaky.
- Adovia Mineral Skin Care has been produce skin care article for ten years with thousands of pleased shopper and a proven track record. Our formulation authority specialize in hair & skin care products made from Dead Sea Mud and Dead Sea Salt. Our products are 100% CRUELTY FREE and Never Tested on Animals.
- THE GUARANTEE: Buy Risk Free with our 1 YEAR 100%, Unconditional, No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee! We are so certain that you will love this natural soap that if you are not happy please contact us for a complete refund.
- BUY 3 BARS AND SAVE AN EXTRA ! USE COUPON CODE: SLTSOAP5
For a natural mineral moisturizer soap, Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap income unmatched results. By combine Dead Sea minerals with trace elements from Dead Sea bath salt, skin is not only cleansed but left hydrated and moisturized. Sea salt soap is a healthy alternate to other soaps on the market place that typically beat out skin of moisture, leading to dry, flakey and itchy skin.
Over 26 Dead Sea minerals are present in this sea mineral soap be significant to help cleanse and safequard skin is keep back glowing through natural softener. Zinc is present, which relieve skin cell renovation and also encourage Collagen and Elastin synthesis. Adovia Dead Sea salt soap is also inculcate with Bromide which relax and appease skin cells, Sodium to get better skin.
Dead Sea Salt Soap by Adovia – Conclusion
– All Natural Face and Body Soap Bar
– Now FRAGRANCE FREE
– 100% Natural Soap for Very Dry or Sensitive Skin
– For Men and Women
– Deeply Moisturizing Cleanser for Skin Care with Dead Sea Salt and Minerals
– Infuses Skin with Dead Sea Minerals from 100% Genuine and Pure Dead Sea Salt
– No Fragrances or Chemicals Added
– 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guaranteed
10 of 11 people found the following review helpful
Wonderful soap, June 10, 2014
Stuck At Home Mom “Stuck At Home Mom” (stuckathomemom.com)
This review is from: Dead Sea Salt Soap by Adovia – All Natural Face and Body Soap Bar – Now FRAGRANCE FREE – 100% Natural Soap for Very Dry or Sensitive Skin – For Men and Women
I really loved the way it smelled and couldn’t wait to try it!I wasn’t quite sure what to expect. I thought it would be something gritty and exfoliating, but it’s actually a very soft soap. The scent lingers on your skin but isn’t at all overpowering. It’s a very pleasant and clean scent. The soap is smooth and lathers beautifully. There’s nothing gritty or rough about it. It’s almost like a lotion.After a few days of using it I noticed that it cleared up some patches of rough skin that I often get at the change of seasons. My face, elbows, and knees were noticeably softer and looked smooth. So often soaps dry out my face, but this one hasn’t done that. There’s no film or residue left behind and my face feels soft and not at all dry or rough.
I’m very impressed with this soap and will continue to use it. Adovia made a great product and I look forward to my daily showers so I can use this soap! The Adovia Dead Sea Salt soap has done all it promised to do, all while leaving a pleasant and clean scent on my skin. This infused soap is one I’m glad I had a chance to use. My husband even noticed that my skin was softer after just a few days of use and I hadn’t even told him I was using a new soap!
I find that the price, when compared with similar products, is really reasonable! A lot of these infused soaps cost almost twice what Adovia is selling their product for. This soap absolutely knocks the other soaps right out of the park!
I will try this soap again when a fragrance-free version comes available., June 30, 2014
Good As A Body Soap ♥, July 9, 2014
Overall, I think this soap works just like regular soap and kinda dry me out.So I would probably not going to repurchase it again!