Cosmetics Contour Kit Best Beauty Results
- AEsthetica Cosmetics Contour kit helps make faces look more chiseled and structured without making your makeup look overly dramatic or thick. Perfect for every day makeup application or for special occasions.
- Removable and refillable, this set contains three (3) matte foundation powders for contouring and three (3) illuminating powders for highlighting. Darker contour shades define features while downplaying problem areas and lighter highlighting shades enhance your natural beauty.
- Provides an even, flawless tone and helps thin down and soften the face while also defining the cheekbones and jawline, narrow the nose, create fuller lips, lift saggy eyes, minimize large foreheads and enhance the appearance of small eyes.
- Suitable for all skin tones and skin types – 100% Cruelty Free and Vegan
The six pressed powders in the AEsthetica Cosmetics Contour Kit are used to enhance your natural beauty. Darker contour shades define features while lighter highlighting shades enhance the eyes, cheekbones, nose, and jawline. An included step-by-step guide details how to contour and highlight like a professional makeup artist.
Cosmetics Contour Kit AEsthetica – Description
• Contains three (3) matte powders for contouring and three (3) illuminating powders for highlighting
• Suitable for all skin types
• Easy to follow Step-by-Step Instructions Included
• Darker contour shades define features while lighter shades highlight and enhance the eyes, cheekbones, nose, and jawline.
• Contouring kit to help make faces look more chiseled and structured
• 100% cruelty free
• Helps sculpt and slim features
• Arranged inside handbag-friendly refillable mirrored palette
• Step-By-Step Instructions with each kit!
Identify the shape of your face and found best results with this Cosmetics Contouring Kit – The shape of your face refers to the symmetry of your features. Usually, you will have one of seven basic shapes: • Oval • Square • Heart-shaped • Oblong • Diamond • Rectangular • Triangular.
The length and width are even. Square faces are also even but have a blocky shape. The forehead and jaw will have a similar width. Heart-shaped faces have a wider forehead and a small chin. The jaw and chin are more angular and thin when compared to the forehead and temples. Oblong faces are usually longer…read more Cosmetics Contouring Kit
Your Score with Cosmetics Contour Kit
• Thin down a rounded face
• Soften a square face
• Define your cheek bones
• Narrow a large or wide shape nose
• Define your jawline
• Create fuller lips
• Lift saggy eyes
• Minimize a large forehead or receding hair line
• Make your eyes look bigger
39 of 43 people found the following review helpful
Very smooth and easy to blend, November 9, 2014
Your Friendly Shopper (USA)
This review is from: Aesthetica Cosmetics Contour and Highlighting Powder Foundation Palette
This arrived the other day fast and without any issues. My wife loves it. She loves doing her makeup and has been looking for a good contour palette. The consistency of these is very soft and smooth. They blend very well and are very easy to apply. The palette that is comes in is also well made and sturdy.
They all arrived undamaged and in perfect condition. The color choices are great as well. My wife was able to achieve a very nice look using these and she was thrilled she was able to make her nose and cheeks appear thinner as that is something she has been trying to do for awhile.
She also loved that it came with a chart showing where to apply which contour. These came off very easy with makeup remover and lasted with her wearing them all day with hardly any touch up. I received this product for the purpose of inspection and unbiased review.
Easy to use, November 8, 2014
I have to tell you that I am not one for wearing a whole lot of makeup. I am a simple girl. I wear eye makeup and and lip gloss. Occasionally, I use a bit of concealer. But, I keep seeing all these girls wearing make up that actually seems to change the entire shape of their faces.
So, I volunteered to try out this palette here, and was pretty impressed with the results. I have a chubby round face and a double chin. I was able to make it look like I had higher cheek bones and a more defined chin which took away from my second chin. Mind you I am a beginner and have never, ever used this much makeup on my face before… well, maybe when I was a teenager, but I am almost 40 now.
This was really easy to use as it has detailed instructions for each face type. Thankfully too as I had no idea what I was doing, but it went well. I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of this.I received this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I was neither paid nor sponsored for my opinions and all thoughts reflected in this review are solely my own.
Helps bring out your best facial features, December 31, 2014
Need I say, I am a beginner and am learning how to apply. I can really notice a difference though. This contouring kit helped make my face look contoured.b It helped sculpt and slim my face. My nose seemed less pudgy. My skin tone looked more even. It made me feel like a brand new person.
It is so easy to use. It comes with an insert that gives you ideas and images on how to get the best results. It shows you different face shapes and how to apply it for your face shape. You can also scan the QR code and get more details. It’s really a great kit.
The powder is so soft and glides on smoothly and best of all it’s cruelty free. It truly adds definition in all the right places. You will definitely notice a difference. I am very impressed and am addicted to it. I need more practice, but within my first use, I can truly see the difference and so will you…