Blackhead Remover Pimple Comedone Extractor Tool
Best Acne Removal Kit
Treatment for Blemish,
Zit Removing for Risk Free
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL Blackhead Remover: These practical beauty tools help to remove blackheads, acne, and various blemishes easily; A diagram provided which let you can know clearly the usage of each tool.
- ANTI-ALLERGIC DESIGN: The professional electroplated needle and stainless steel antibacterial coating won’t cause sensitivity issues. Blackhead Remover helps minimize risk of infection, our pimple extractor kit can work on all types of skin.
- PRECAUTION: Correct usage makes things easy, we don’t suggest use any blackhead remover before the acne matured, and please wipe all tools with rubbing alcohol before and after each use and use follow the instructions.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: This blackhead remover extractor uses anti-slip handle design help you better control the pressure during use, ensuring every step can be done with exceptional control and precision to avoid damage to the skin.
- Unique Packaging: Our included tin carrying case keeps tools safe, clean, and conveniently packed for transport or storage. (Note: BESTOPE comedone kits include a 12-month warranty)
Bestope Blackhead Removal Tool – How to use?
Disinfection before and after every use, and always remember – be gentle!
• Step 1: Clean face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to the area for a few seconds to open up the pores.
• Step 2: Gently press down on one side of the blackhead, move the tool across the top, you
should be able to feel the tiny pressure when forces the blockage out, you will need to adjust the
angle, use the edge of the loop and ease it out, again ‘scraping’ across the top.
• Step 3: Cleanse your skin again, then apply toner and moisturizer.
• Step 4: Apply gentle pressure on the blackheads using the blackhead extractor
BESTOPE Blackhead Remover Tweezer Kit Professional
- GUARANTEED QUALITY: Surgiral grade stainless steel material guarantees the blackhead remover tweezer tool has a premium quality and is not easy to break off. And This Stainless steel extractor can prevent acne or blemish, comedone, splinter from infection when you doing the face cleaning before the extractor has done the disinfection.
- PERFECTLY ALIGNED PRECISION TIPS: The curved tips are perfectly designed to pinch, pick up and eliminate the blackhead or pimple at ease. It will keep your face smooth and clean.
- PAIN FREE BEAUTY ROUTINE: Say goodbye to the frustration of extracting comedones and acne at the aligned tips of your new blackhead remover tweezers. Perfectly calibrated tension for more control and a stress free tweezing ritual.
- COMFORTABLE WITH COATING HANDLE: With the coating handle, you will feel very comfortable to hold the tweezer extractor tool and avoid injury and skin reaction. The perfect tension allows you to freely do tweezing and ingrown hairs treatment for you.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO STORE: This professional blackhead remover tool is lightweight and easy to carry on or store in your wallet. You can do your facial cleaning whenever you are available.
How to Use the Blackhead Remover Tool?
Step 1: Wash your face first and make sure both the skin and the tweezers are clean. However, avoid doing this immediately after washing the face because the blackhead would be too soft and thus making it difficult to plug it out without breaking it.
Step 2: Locate the spot where blackhead “surfaces”. Gently press down on one side of the blackhead – move the tool across the top, and plug it with the tip of a tweezer.
Step 3: Cleanse your skin again, and apply toner and moisturizer.
Step 4: Wash the tool in hot soapy water and allow to air dry – or wipe with alcohol.
Make sure to wash hands clean. When trying to remove whiteheads and blackheads it is essential Dirty hands will only spread bacteria.
Apply gentle pressure. Squeeze the sides gently forcing the contents out and wipe off with a cotton ball. Make sure that squeeze out all the contents of the blemish as anything left in the skin can get infected and lead to more blemishes.
Clean the area. Clean the area again with witch hazel or hydrogen peroxide. Followed by a dab of tea tree oil which is antiseptic to prevent infection and promote healing.