Auperwel Black Mask
Pore Cleaner for Acne Blemishes
Have you ever tried many face masks to remove blackhead, whitehead, clean acne, but they do not work?
Auperwel Blackhead Mask made from natural ingredient, non chemical & non toxin.
It works effectively on oily skin, blackhead, whitehead, clean acne, will make your face become smooth and tender.
It’s time to use Auperwel black mask.
- MAKE SKIN HEALTH & BRIGHT: Activated charcoal blackhead peel-off mask will remove blackheads, whiteheads, acne and keep your face smoother and tender.
- TIGHTEN YOUR PORES: Unique strong absorption and deep cleaning black mask could remove stubborn stain or oil spots on face, will make your pores smaller after single use.
- SHRINK AND SMOOTH SKIN: The facial mask is made of Pure and Natural formula. Contains – Water, Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Rosemary Extract, Avena Sativa Extract, Curacao Aloe Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana, Butylene Glycol, Ethanol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycein, Citrus Paradisi, Panthenol, Fragrance Celliose Gum, Zinc Gluconate etc.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: The Black face mask effectively clean the blackheads and oil spots on the face and suitable for men and women use. Blackhead mask helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity.
- For Best Results: Black peel off mask could cleanse your skin, please use hot towel OR steam the face to open pores before using the mask. Please peel off mask when it complete dry.If it didn’t dry, it won’t remove blackhead.
Step 1: Use hot towel to compress your face for 3-5 minutes, to open pores.
Step 2: Use brush to apply appropriate amount on nose area (Please avoid eyes, eyebrow, and lips area).
Step 3: Wait for 30-35 minutes till the mask becomes completely dry, and then slowly peel off the mask from down to up (from chin to forehead).
Step 4: Wash face by clean water.
Step 5: Apply black mask on small face area before apply to full face, repeat the above steps.
Auperwel Black Mask is NOT recommended for sensitive facial skin. Please test allergic reaction on Small Facial Area /Nose Area/T-zone area before applying black mask to full face.
We suggest you to apply black mask on nose area/T-zone area before applying to face, and then apply black mask on small area before applying to full face.