3-in-1 Clay Mask: Bentonite, Kaolin and Smectite
Earth/Ocean Clay Mask for dewy glowing and natural skin. You are going to love how your face feels alive, tingling with the freshness of an ocean breeze. Enjoy the moment!
- BENTONITE, KAOLIN & SMECTITE CLAY ~ Dr. Axe suggests using bentonite clay anywhere you have blemishes, red spots, irritations, or scarring. Mud and clay draw out toxins and deep clean clogged pores.
- OCEAN TREAUSRES ~ SPIRULINA has beta-carotene which helps alleviate psoriasis and acne. SEA KELP helps sooth burns and rashes. SEAWEED tightens and unclogs pores. Sea vitamins plus clay hydrates, heals, and exfoliates.
- LIVER SPOTS ~ Clay works as a skin lightener, removing dead cells from your top layer of skin. With dead cells gone, your skin will tighten and tone.
- ACNE ~ Half of women and at least a third of men get clinical acne well into adulthood. GRAPESEED OIL is an anti-oxidant and is anti-inflammatory. It is an acne fighter and a great way to get rid of acne, blackheads and pimples. It works equally well on oily skin and of course teenaged skin.
- ORGANIC ~ Our luxury beauty products are all natural and use organic ingredients. Not tested on animals. Made in the USA. Try This Today! – You Save 70%
Experience the Magic of the Oceans’ Treasures:
-This seaweed clay mask is a great Home Spa Treatment.
-Relax with ocean botanicals as they bring life and freshness, contributing to regeneration, hydration, and moisturize, soothing and healing inflamed skin.
Ocean has long held the secret of youth and antiaging. Anti radiation properties found in these seaweeds protects skin from daily and long term sun damage and aging. The Ocean’s gifts are natural, fully sustainable, and rich with nutrients for dull lifeless skin.
Experience a Natural High:
~ Mud Clays have a high natural mineral content with anti aging benefits.
~ Healing, natural clays have natural high medicinal value, treating acne, irritations and blemishes.
~ Natural high absorbion capacity absorbs oils, dirt and toxins , exfoliates, cleanses and shrinks pores.
REALLY smooths dry skin leaving it feeling soft and supple!
By Bossie on May 16, 2015
I have never used a facial masque before, but I wanted to give this one a go because it contains Bentonite Clay which has many ¨drawing out properties¨ which promote purifying skin and toxins. Ironically, I have been researching Beentonite Clay for about a year, but hadn’t been able to find it locally, so when I received an opportunity to try this 3-in-1 Clay Mask for a promotional price in exchange for a review, I jumped at the chance.
Let me specify that to my knowledge this is a face masque. However, my husband has had a horrible rash on his leg going on 3 months now and nothing the doctor has prescribed from steroid creams, antibiotic creams, yeast creams, nothing has helped. NOTHING. It is horrible and itches terribly. It is NOT a poison oak/ivy rash because it erupted 2 months before poison even pollinated here and he hadn’t been working in the yard since last Summer.
Anyways, I scrubbed his leg down with dead sea soap, dried it, and followed up with this masque on his leg. We let it dry on for about 45 minutes because I told him 10, and he got caught up in a tv show which took priority over washing his leg. Anyways, his leg that had been itchy, scaly, dry and just horrible felt smooth to touch when he got out of the shower. It basically got all of the scaly skin off the red bumps, and left smooth skin behind.
We did this at midnight before going on a planned trip, so I wasn’t able to get quality pictures due to not so great lighting in my house. I plan to take a picture when we get home of his leg, and then take another AFTER we do another masque on his leg so I can show you in a picture the difference this makes.
Now, I am not a doctor, I don’t play one in my spare time, and I am not claiming this masque heals. What I am saying is that months of working with a doctor has everyone baffled, and this is helping at least with the dry/scaly part which is a great portion of why his leg itches so badly. So, it is really helping him cope while we work with doctors.
Seeing how great it worked on his leg, I am super excited to use it on my face when we get home because it will really draw out the dirt, toxins, and of course smooth my skin which is super important at my age.
*******Disclaimer: I received product at a promotional price in exchange for review. All statements and opinions stated here are exclusive and 100% honest. *******